Say Fisher leaves after this year?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by PAtitansfan53, May 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

As much as i'd hate for Fish to walk, if we end up with another season where our Defense is one of the worst in the league and Fish continues to make excuses for Schwartz and keeps him as DC, only then would i really want for him to walk.

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

sounds like an awesome deal in that case.

3. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Chow stays because of Vince. If we get Cowher, we probably go 3-4, which would kind of suck. Maybe one of Buddy's boys. I'd take Rivera or Singletary, Mike not as HC, though.

4. deeluxx3

deeluxx3 Camp Fodder

roll ya eyes all you want...Chow is one of the most overrated coordinaters in the league. he cant coach with a lead to save his life. I would really love to hear you give me legit reasons why a guy who fails to make adjustments half the fine should be given a HC job.

Man...the homers on this board......

5. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Ok if say fish does leave and we have to pick a new head coach other than Chow who would you want?

6. deeluxx3

deeluxx3 Camp Fodder

how in the world am I supposed to know which coaches will be available next offseason? Why would anyone want Chow to he our HC? We couldnt make a dumber move unless we gave Schwartz the job.

7. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

You don't but considering most coordinators would want to be a head coach and Schwartz would leave with Fisher since he is Fish's dog. I don't want Chow I know that much.

8. deeluxx3

deeluxx3 Camp Fodder

Good man.

9. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I wouldn't criticize Chow nor praise him. Afterall, this offense is Fisher's not Chows, and that's every apparent. Hopefully Fisher gives Chow a bit of freedom.

10. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

What makes you think this offense isn't Chows?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar