Saw Serenity....what about Firefly?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Bobo, Jul 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bobo

Bobo Guest

How can there be so much CRAP that people will watch, yet a lot of good stuff only has small followings? :sad2:

Sounds like I have to get this DVD set since Titans fans (having good taste of course) are recomending it :brow:

Puck, what's Comicon?

2. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

Same reason Keb Mo plays in front of 2,500 people each night, but Madonna sees 25,000. We're a fish wrapper culture.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

what is this show about?

4. Firefly? It's kind of hard to describe, but it's 9 people in a space ship on the frontier of space doing fun crime.

Shiny!

5. It's essentially a comic book convention, though it also covers related TV and movies (and perhaps games as well).

6. Slackmaster

Slackmaster Starter

ComiCon is San Diego's annual Nerd Prom.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Where Starkiller is right now. :ha:

8. Heh, no I'm just a geek, not an uber-geek... :geek:

9. Michi40

Michi40 Lost bullet

10. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Well I finally got it. 17 bucks at Best Buy....it's a steal :wink2:

Watched about half of the series so far, and you guys (and the rabid cult fanbase) were right. This was an excellent show, and a must watch to go along with the Serenity movie.

Shiny indeed :yes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar