saints waived haynes

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Fry, Sep 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

marc colombo

2. Houston would be first again. I'm pretty sure (though not 100% positive) that it starts over from the top.

But if the Texans passed on him last time, I don't see any reason they'd want him now.

3. how can u call cedric benson a bust, he was a backup his first year, and this is his second year, it takes more than one year to call someone a bust

4. Fry

considering his entire team hates him and he hasnt been healthy for two years in a row, i'd say that's a bust.

im glad the bears took him before we had the chance.

5. and y does his team hate him, that doesnt make him a bust

6. Fry

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/wire?section=nfl&id=2558247

i know that article doesnt say anything about it, but his teammates basically ratted him out when he left the sidelines, and it was more than one. i've read a few articles and heard a few things on espn how the defensive guys absolutely hate this kids guts.

not to mention, if you cant stay on the field and perform, you're a bust.

take the burnt orange glasses off.

7. Sledge

Sledge Guest

You're a bust when you're a top 5 pick and 2 years later you still sit on the bench waiting for someone's knee to explode...

8. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Glinks...

Starks is in the last year of his contract and smith only has a one year deal. Don't count on us having both. Rein long is another option if his rehab goes well and we can get him another contract.

I also wouldn't bet house that odom will be here unless he shows us something when he comes back from his injury.

The jury is reallly out on a lot of these guys. We need them to step up and play..
    A lot of draft capital spent on what has so far been very mediocre at best.

Laboy-2nd 2004
    Odom-2nd 2004
    Starks-3rd 2004
    Schobel--4th 2004
    Long-4th 2003

9. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

I bet we keep either Smith or Starks if not both. Depends on salary demands but depending on how much and how well Starks plays will determine his value on the market. If he is splitting time with Smith his asking price might now be huge. Then again he might want to go where he can start if Smith stays. Either way I bet one of them is on the team next year.

10. Fry

i think it's pretty reasonable to expect to have both of them next season. starks will be a restricted free agent this upcoming offseason and if robaire plays well i could see us giving him an extension.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar