Game Day Thread Saints @ Titan GDT

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Dec 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JackLordsHair

JackLordsHair Special Teams Standout

Total ****ing bull**** it was so ****ing obvious

2. wrench248

wrench248 Pro Bowler

Titans win and they are in. They win SOV tiebreaker, I think

3. Titansman1

Titansman1 Time To Start Crushing!

We put up a good fight. This team really is pretty close. We went toe to toe with one of the NFLs best.

The old Titans get blown out in games like this. If not for that late fumble, I think we would have scored their and shifted the momentum in our favor.

Offense even without Henry put up 28 points. We need to focus on beefing up this defense in the offseason.

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. skitch

skitch Shut Up and Play Ball!

Pretty sure that is wrong.

5. Tungtide

Tungtide Just Another Freak

We dont' deserve to be in- we got outplayed both last week and this week. At best another 9-7 season. This team needs a real pass rush. It would cure a lot of ills. We still need some help on the O-line as well- either better players, or better coaching. Tannehill did his part- 3 touchdowns while being sacked 6 times.

6. JackLordsHair

OK thats what I thought !!! Of course we will likely blow it creating all kind of wonder whether Tanny is the guy for next year seeing as how thats how is goes being a Titans fan

7. wrench248

wrench248 Pro Bowler

As of right now, titans are the sixth seed. Win SOV tiebreaker. Win and in

8. JackLordsHair

I thought so

9. skitch

skitch Shut Up and Play Ball!

The line certainly looked like the o-line from the first qtr of the season.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar