Post-Game Thread Saints 38 - Titans 28

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titanfanatic, Dec 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

For a team down so many starters in what was considered a "meaningless game" I'll take this, along with a Jets win.

Titans won this week, no doubt.

Win and we are in.

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Also, watch the first half and see how much the refs helped us flag after flag..

3. JackLordsHair

JackLordsHair Special Teams Standout

I wish i had your optimism, don't the Texans still have a shot at the 3 seed ? If so they aren't resting anyone for sure

4. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

The what song thread

• LOL LOL x 1
  5. McNair9

McNair9 Special Teams Standout

If we get swept by Texans then we don’t deserve the playoffs

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  6. JackLordsHair

JackLordsHair Special Teams Standout

He had a few nice runs and a great screen pass but he's not that fast and really is a little guy, I think he benefited from the NE O line blocking scheme when he was there gashing teams for yardage. He doesn't move the needle much at all

7. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

All said, who cares, it didn’t matter, however, 2 losses to playoff teams with everything on the line kind of brings us back to reality of who we really are. Getting in is big, but we still haven’t moved into the top tier obviously.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

Not mad about a loss to a good team (thanks jets)

I am disappointing in the non-call on Raymond and the “horsecollar” that wasn’t a horse collar.

Dawkins did well trying to show he deserves a spot going forward.

Still no pass rush and the secondary injuries are a lot to overcome.
    Jayon brown couldn’t cover anything.

9. wrench248

wrench248 Pro Bowler

Agreed. The only player they may rest is fuller. The titans d has to show up for once

10. SalmonSlayer

SalmonSlayer Pro Bowler

Proud of the team, fought hard until the end. Hated that challenge and losing a timeout we could have used at the end.

I'll say it again, AJ is the true #1 WR and Jonnu is the TE of the future. These two with Henry will have our offense rolling.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar