Safety Position...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans10&25, Jun 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Makes me wonder if the Titans would've won if McNabb was playing the whole game. Because I think we were down something like 14-3?

2. i dont remember mcnabb playing that well to begin with, i thought that garcia did better than him, but i could be mistaken

3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

McNabb was the top-rated QB for much of the first half of the season. I was doing quite well in the Titan Cup until he went down.

4. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Both QB's did well so it doesn't matter if Finnegan played vs. Garcia he did a heck of a job.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

It does matter when Garcia hadn't played all season and was dumping passes for 5 yards.

6. deeluxx3

deeluxx3 Camp Fodder

there is the WCO for ya...Garcia runs it well tho

7. Bulluckfan

Bulluckfan Camp Fodder

Right now, that is true. But who knows which will be better by game one of this season. Finnegan played safety in college, right? It's not like he has way more xp than Griffin at CB.

8. yea but overall the better db is probably gonna be griffin even tho im a huge suporter of finnegan

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar