Rusty Smith!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Shanvhere, Nov 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shanvhere

Shanvhere Elite

i figure I start it, cause it will happen. But you think he will be our future QB? He looked good, still young and will learn.

2. Chapparal97

Chapparal97 Grumpy Old Fart

Costa Rica2 gave his word that Rusty would never see an NFL play in his career. Methinks Costa Rica2 needs a month vacation for here......Considering Mariani took one to the house today too.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

I think I could go in and hand the ball off and throw a deep bomb for an INT, get off VY's jock because he's clearly the only one that's even remotely capable of leading the team down field when he's not handicapped by vanilla playcalling.

• High Five High Five x 3
  4. Shanvhere

Shanvhere Elite

Yea that's why Titans won't sign him for an extension.

5. Finnegan2win

Because they have no idea how to use him properly. If he goes to a team that has any sort of competent coaching staff, he will be like what Vick is doing this year..maybe not at that level, but he can do what Vick is..just not here, not with this coach or system. Fact.

6. Shanvhere

Shanvhere Elite

Well yea! Our system needs a pocket passing QB, not one who sidearms it . I love pocket QB's. Don't get me wrong, I respect Vince, but like you said our system is not for him.

7. Finnegan2win

Sorry but the system should adapt to the players, you don't try and make the players adapt to your system. How can you possibly build a team like that given the draft and FA? Impossible. The coaches have no idea how to use their talent, period.

8. costarica2

costarica2 Banned forever

Really!!!

He suck Vince with a broken hand or collins with a broken leg are better then this piece of sh!@+ of a player.You are blind .

9. Shanvhere

Shanvhere Elite

A team drafts according to their system, jeff didn't want to draft Vince because of that, Bud told Jeff to get Vince. but this is why jeff and Vince won't return to the Titans in 2012 (lockoout next season)

10. Shanvhere

Shanvhere Elite

You go out there and play QB, he is a young rookie. Not many can do that. Don't blame him all he could do is try.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar