Rusty Smith sucks

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TheSureThing, Nov 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eds clothing

eds clothing Camp Fodder

this was the worst pass defense in Nfl History give me KC over Rusty all this he's a rookie so is Bradford so is McCoy they haven't look this bad there whole Season. We need to draft a Qb

2. Section334

Section334 Tha Masta of Disasta

You would suck your first NFL start too..and you would probably throw 5 interceptions, and I would pick you off at least 3 times..GO TITANS! I support my team no matter what..

3. lilkhmerkid4u

lilkhmerkid4u Somebody Saveeeeeee Meee!

Don't worry. We get this guy back for next week

[​IMG]

4. Sir_Titan

Sir_Titan Day 1 Titan

I will support my team no matter what but today's game was flat out pitiful. I am off the Rusty bandwagon for sure, the kid was lost from the beginning.

5. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

Yeah, because I'm an NFL quarterback. Who said anything about not supporting the Titans? I'm just stating the obvious, he sucks. Don't cry over it.

And Btw, I would pick on you all game for 300 yards and 5 TD's

6. lilkhmerkid4u

lilkhmerkid4u Somebody Saveeeeeee Meee!

Just wondering...do we play the Ravens at all this year? If i was rusty..i would just fake an injury

7. Section334

Section334 Tha Masta of Disasta

If your not an NFL quarterback then how do you know if someone sucks..just by being an armchair quarterback??? When has an NFL rookie came out and tore up the secondary in their first start ever at 23 years old???

And Btw, trust me, you're an armchair quarterback, you wouldnt even get a pass off..

8. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

I don't remember VY looking too hot in his first game out either...but I backed him then (and for the ensuing 4.5 years).

To throw a rookie under the bus after one start is very telling about some of our posters here. I repeat...can someone say "double standard"?

I am not saying that Rusty is our answer, and I never would compare him to Bradford or McCoy (although they have both looked pretty pedestrian at times this year also), all I am saying is give him at least 1% of the slack that you (and I) all gave VY....please?

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. kdizzle

kdizzle Camp Fodder

Coach Gump is that you?

10. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

He sucks, but Fisher sucks more.

Game preparation over the last month is equivalent to last year's 0-6 start.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar