Rusty is Terrible!!!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansWillWin2, Nov 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

It's his first NFL action. Of course he's going to look bad. Maybe had he gotten some practice in before being thrown to the sharks, he's have fared better.

2. nate42104

nate42104 Camp Fodder

In the very near future we will be wondering why we didn't move on from the immaturity and lack of play on the football field that is Kerry Collins/Vince Young sooner than we do. Neither will ever win a Super Bowl, I've had an open offer to anyone that VY will never win a playoff game in his entire career with no takers - which is hard to believe as many VY die hards as there are in here. I guess when it's time to put your money where your mouth is, your mouth tends to tighten up a little bit and be realistic.

3. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Rusty will be the MAN! he doesnt throw sideways like VY and i bet he can read a defense already.

Let him finish the season and see how he looks next year.

4. nate42104

nate42104 Camp Fodder

To think Rusty will be 'the answer' is a bit of a reach. Anyone drafted to the NFL has the potential, but that's all it is. Like any young QB (no pun intended), he should have a short leash, and if after a reasonable amount of time doesn't show drastic improvement, then we should once again move on.

5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I would rather finish the season with RS starting VY on IR Ramsey/Simms/Culpepper/whoever as BU and kfc unemployed

6. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

LOL at the thread title.. Project QB thrust into this mess. The guy has probably never practiced first team.

7. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Yep, and he still looked better than VY looked in his first ever NFL game...

8. costarica2

costarica2 Banned forever

I don't get it the guy did a PUNT INT and you still find excuses for him.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Geez lighten up. It\'s his first game.

Heaps of QBs have had horrible first games. He\'s a 3rd string rookie who probably shouldn\'t have been playing (yes we needed to sign a QB).

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. Bababooey

Bababooey Veteran

I agree. Every pass he threw was almost a pick six and every run CJ ran was a fumble waiting to happen. He just got lucky they didn't hit hard enough. Every field goal was just about a miss and every return was almost a safety. :rolleyes:

Let's judge a player by what COULD have happened, that makes sense.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar