Ruston Webster says Mike Munchak has his full support

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by KyTitansFan, Dec 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I just bet 5,000 moolah on Munch coming back next season. That way I'll at least have some small consolation prize if he indeed comes back. And if he is fired then no amount of moolah lost will be able to spoil my day.

2. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

8th-10th pick. Go ahead and book it.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

Bottom line...After 3 years of NOT being able to compete against winning teams and your own division means he has to go...In the NFL, there is no time for 4 strikes, and the fans are pissed off. 100 million spent and basically no improvement is unacceptable and TS had better show some leadership here and make a change. For those of you that think a 1st year coach can't be competitive, I present to you Chip Kelly. Now I am not saying that every new coach will be Chip Kelly, but if I am a betting man, I say it isn't hard to come in and surpass the horrid statistic that Munch has put up...I am tired of screwing around here, this organization needs to prove that the times of losing and disappointment are going to end!

• High Five High Five x 4
  4. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

This organization will never win a championship with this panzy mentality. Need to be more cutthroat..

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

I've prepared myself for the worst in terms of Munch coming back.

This is the reason why I haven't played any part in a lot of the Munchak discussions. Just can't make myself get excited to not see him anymore, to just be let down by this team, once again..

This **** makes me absolutely sick to my damn stomach.

• High Five High Five x 4
  6. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

I feel your pain brother...I feel like he should be gone, but like you, I have that doubt in my head as well. I just think it is so crucial with new ownership, and another failed year, to really make a change and have a new direction and attitude... If he stays, I guarantee that we will have another 6 or less win season....zzzzzzzzzz

7. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Need a real coaching staff here before all of this talent goes to waste.

8. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

We can always hope Munchaks potential retainment is contingent on making considerable changes to the coaching staff.

9. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

4 the third year in a row....

10. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

Yeah, I'm sure the top notch coordinators will be lined up around the block to interview for a chance to work under dead man walking.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar