Rules you'd change

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Finnegan2win, Oct 16, 2023.

1. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

I would like to see the NFL adopt the XFL (and hopefully UFL) kickoff rule. Kickoffs in the XFL are actually pretty fun to watch.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  2. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

I don’t care for the pick routes receivers run in short yardage situations. Complete advantage for the O. A good rule would be receivers can’t cross routes before 5 yds.

3. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

Coaches should be able to challenge endlessly until out of time outs, and still after, losing possession of ball on O or 15 yds on D.

#93 Hormesis, Feb 12, 2024
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2024
  4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

would be interesting that is for sure

5. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

the game would venture into baseball territory, i don't think you want an extra hour of ads per game right

they should be able to challenge what they want, when they want.. none of that "under 2 mins so you can't coach anymore" bull****

but infinite challenges would be a slog to watch

6. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

I just want the right calls made.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  7. WinnipegTitan

WinnipegTitan Starter

Cut down the play clock in the last quarter especially the last 2 minutes. Drives me crazy when players are already in the shower and time is still ticking down :)

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  8. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

Penalties extreme without TO though… say loss of O possession, 20 yds on D. Games have been determined by fault on a previous lost challenge. That’s certainly a fact. Also, boot the 2 minute chit- fo reals

• Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar