RSB's One and Only Mock Draft

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by RavensShallBurn, Apr 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shanvhere

Shanvhere Elite

We are getting locker, done deal. And then we will draft luck next year. with a solid QB tree we will be set for years

2. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

Um...

So assuming the draft plays something like people think it will, you would only consider Prince or JJ Watt? Where would you play Watt...DE or DT? Doesn't he look like a DT/DE tweener?

Gut

3. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

RSB who you got for us Rd2?

4. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

Well...

Comments in BOLD.

Pretty nice job!

Gut

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I think the Redskins will reach for Locker or maybe trade back and get him. He is a Shanahan style QB, so I think it makes sense. I initially said he would go to the Seahawks, but I think Mallett's stock will continue to fall (maybe even out of the first). I also think Ingram could fall very far... Like all the way to the Packers and they would snag him up in a heartbeat.

xpmar, I have no idea who we'll take in the second round. Hopefully Rahim Moore if he's still there or Stephen Paea.

Titanup, thank you sir. I think it's a good mock as well. :)

6. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

Um...

Just say no!

Gut

7. tomachek2009

tomachek2009 LEGEND

Cant you read? Not trying to be rude either.

Draft J.J Watt to play DE

Get Stepen Paea in the 2nd to play DT

Right there boost are D-line making pressure once again giving our secondary help

build the defense this year
    draft the qb next year

why draft a rookie with a bad defense for him to get thrown into the dogs once again

8. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

In no scenario would he be the best player available unless it's round 3. Maybe.

9. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

Um...

Not to be 'rude,' but I read quite well thank you. Below is what you said and no where in it do you say I'd draft this 290lb DE most people project to play DT in a 4-3 scheme and play him at DE. Considering you did not specify as quoted below, I'm sorry to ask for a simple clarification and to be interested in what you are thinking and have to say.

"My ideal pick would be
    J.J. Watt no character concerns, great work ethic, productive big DE for run support and with decent rush abilitly"

Above you listed what he is, not where you'd play him. Obviously, I can read. I shall not bother you with more questions.

Gut

10. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

There's no way you can name 90+ players in the draft better than Quinn. He was a potential #1 overall pick before his suspension and guaranteed to be a top 5 pick.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar