Roydell

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by cdy_hitt, Jul 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cdy_hitt

cdy_hitt Senior...

2. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

i always knew roydell could be good, nameology people.....

3. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Roydell better work on that catching. I wont ever forget that easy catch he dropped from Vince which was going to be at least a 70 yard td

4. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

It seems more and more that Roydell might be our #1 WR this year, but anything could happen in camp.

5. stillmatic23

stillmatic23 Guest

All our recievers dropped some easy catches last year. Drew bennett dropped his fair share, and few in the endzone.

6. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

I'd wait a few pre-season games before anointing anyone our #1 and #2 WRs.

7. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Forget that drop. The guy barely got to play and was probably shocked that he was so open. Sometimes the easiest catches are the hardest. I remember his rookie year in preseason when he and Volek hooked up on that bomb. It was beautiful.

8. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

like that Bennet catch against the Patriots in the playoffs ?
    he hasn't been the same receiver since

9. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

a Roydell tribute
    I created this sig a few years back
    btw,.... that's Pac getting burned

[​IMG]

10. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

I'm pretty sure that Roydell will struggle to make the roster, much less be our #1. This is preseason smoke-blowing, the Titans are very good at that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar