Rounds 1 and 2

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by James, Apr 6, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Johnnyb

Johnnyb RTR

A lot of the mocks I've seen have him going mid-2nd, so it's entirely possible. Basically mine were just to say we should go LB/S in some order in the 1st and 2nd. If he isn't there, Terrell Edmunds may be a possibility.

I'd love to have an edge guy, but I also don't see any dominant edge rushers falling to us at 25. Edmunds, Chubb, and Davenport are all expected to go long before us. And I don't want to waste a pick on a questionable talent that can't do much else and end up with Dodd 2.0. Instead, I'd rather us maximize the talent we're getting, while still filling positions of need.

2. Johnnyb

Johnnyb RTR

Didn't Key run like a 4.9 in the 40? I realize 40 isn't all important, but that shows he'd be limited in space so he'd be strictly a pass rusher. And since we've really stressed flexibility in our front, I don't see him as a fit.

Also, his off-field issues are something that Robinson has shied away from before, and I doubt he'd start now.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
  3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Your 1st post so Ill go easy on the lack of substance behind your picks.

Evans cool, no issues there.

But if you want to sell us on a prospect like Settle it helps to show a cut-up like this.

Not in love with the guy, but the need is absolutely there at NT/DT

4. Rwill

Rwill Pro Bowler

1. trade
    2. tbd

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  5. SanDiegoTitan

SanDiegoTitan Starter

Which mocks? I think he'd be a reach at 25, but with a trade back he could be a good first pick.

I think he will be a top 40 pick.

6. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

What would you guys think of DJ Chark in the 2nd? 4.34 in the 40 and he's 6'3. Would give us the badly needed speed element our offense has been missing.

7. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

I’m fine with him 2nd-3rd. I think we have other priorities over WR, but I could see Jrob and Vrabel adding another piece. They stated they want to play fast and aggressive, and we lost Decker, Douglas, and missed out on Matthews.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

9. J Falk

J Falk Starter

I think Carter from Georgia will be better. I would'nt take either with our 1st rounder. ILB or DT

10. Titansfan12

Titansfan12 Starter

1. Harold Landry
    2. Shaquem Griffin

Give me some speed and pass rush on the defense

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar