Roster Moves Continue For Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Sep 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: TE Casey Cramer, CB Eric King, DE Josh Savage and LB Colby Bockwoldt were claimed off waivers and DE DeQuincy Scott agreed to terms as the Titans continue making roster moves. DE Bo Schobel, DT Jared Clauss, CB Rich Gardner, TE Gregg Guenther and LB Spencer Toone were released. CB Antoine Harris, DE Sean Conover, LB Terna Nande, RB Quinton Ganther, T Justin Geisinger, TE Cooper Wallace and G Fred Matua were selected for the practice squad.

What do you think about this article? Post your comments below.

2. A.D.

A.D. It's (insert day of week here) & Colts still SUCK Staff

3. Architect

Architect Pain Train

Man I think that was a real bad move on Guenther! I cant believe we used this draft primarily on increasing depth at LB and we've cut all but one.

4. Tennessee

Tennessee Guest

Perhaps Toone could still land on the PS... I know that's what I hope happens to Guenther ...

5. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

I agree. Guenther is gonna be special in this league. Too bad it won't be for us.:hmm:

6. The Don

The Don Upsetting The Apple Cart

when and what pick did we draft Schobel?

7. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

5th round 2004

8. Titansfan10

Titansfan10 Camp Fodder

These guys who we claim off waivers, they will do absolutely nothing for us at all, i can't say i guarentee it but im pretty sure...

9. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Early pick in the 4th :hmm:

10. MadAboutMcNair

MadAboutMcNair Starter

I love it, most of those guys were dead weight. If nothing else bringing in some new blood can't hurt.
    The Clauss pick is suprising though, I thought he would have a job just because we had no real depth at that position. I guess they thought he just stinks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar