Rosenfels in lineup for ill Schaub

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by NewsGrabber, Oct 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NewsGrabber

NewsGrabber Guest

Posted by ESPN.com's Paul Kuharsky
    HOUSTON -- Matt Schaub spent last night in a Houston hospital battling a viral infection and Sage Rosenfels will start in his place against the Colts.
    Schuab is at Reliant Stadum and is active.
    The Texans do not have a third quarterback and would turn to tight end Owen Daniels in an emergency.

More...

2. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

I think he gives them a better chance to win. Just my opinion. Rooting for the Texans this week!

3. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

I dont like it, now i dont think Slaton will get as many plays. he is my fantasy starter.

4. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

agreed, I imagine this will last indefinitely

5. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Sage single handily lost the game for the Texans after they had the game wrapped up.

6. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

he helped put em' up big - something I doubt what's his name would have been able to do

7. moose4now

moose4now Starter

His leap (when he should've slid) on that run was one I just don't understand.

8. titansfan4eva24

titansfan4eva24 VY 4 Life

I think he was trying to be a hero, wrong idea.

9. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

That's why he's a Texan...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar