Roos > Barron?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Bobo, Dec 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Less penalties, less sacks given up, a better run blocker imo....and not being called out by his QB.

So far, Roos > Barron :yes:

Hey, you don't have to pick a LT top 10 :koolaid:

2. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

It's early, but he's been good so far. Hopefully he keeps it up. I like Stewart on the other side too, two young tackles could be a strong foundation for us.

3. TWR#1

TWR#1 Guest

Barron wasnt top 10 either....I believe he was actually 18th

EDIT:I guess you were talking about us,and maybe taking Barron over Pac at the time,didnt think about that side,since he would've been top 10 then.

4. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Roos is a top 15 pick talent wise. Had he played at a big time school he would have gone real early IMO. Right now he is better than Barron. Reese should get a huge amount of credit for picking two solid starting OTs in the same draft and being able to get a good LT in the second round, after trading down is as good as it gets.

5. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Top 10 was just a # thrown out there. Lots of people said we couldn't get a good LT outside of a very high pick. I thought different, and I'm glad that we did.

6. smili

smili Starter

Roos has really handled his man well this year with the exception of Freeney who gave Roos fits both games.

7. Pit Bull #53

Pit Bull #53 Guest

Roos is better right now. Barron is a false start machine. He might have all the tools in the world- great size, arm length, quick feet, etc., but none of that matters if you can't get it together in your own head.

8. Pit Bull #53

Pit Bull #53 Guest

Actually, I disagree about the Freeney point. Freeney did get past him a couple of times early in the game (all of which turned out to be relatively insignificant), but as the game went on, Roos figured out that spin move of his, and handled him pretty well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar