Rookies Play Big Role in Eagles Win

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Nov 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: Rookies Stephen Tulloch and Cortland Finnegan stood out Sunday in the Titans 31-13 victory against the Eagles. "Coaches put me in the right spot, and I was able to rally off my teammates," Finnegan said. "They encouraged me and boosted me up." A first quarter play in which Finnegan batted away a deep pass to Reggie Brown was a confidence booster. "That was huge for me, being that it was the first deep pass and my first pass actually," Finnegan said. "That was huge for me, and I just rallied off that, really." Tulloch improvised on a play where he abandoned his run gap to cover L.J. Smith and placed himself in position to make an interception in the end zone. "I thought the interception drained the crowd, and it was a big play," Tulloch said. "I think after the interception we just got things rolling. Anytime that you can hold a team on the goal line, it is very big and we were able to capitalize on the play."

What do you think about this article? Post your comments below.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

You reckon Finnegan's word of the day toilet paper was rally? :ha:

3. Titansfan10

Titansfan10 Camp Fodder

sure as heck is better than Hill

4. paraconspiracy

paraconspiracy long time browser no more

ooohhhhhh SNAP!

5. SuperTitan

SuperTitan Camp Fodder

Can someone who watch the game give an assessment of he MLB?

6. tulloch played great

7. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

can anyone say "finnigan-ology"

:ha:

8. Titansfan10

Titansfan10 Camp Fodder

haha yah i could but i wanna see more of him, see if he can play well each week, the thing i liked most was his effort and hustle plus hes pretty fast so that helps a lot, i think he is better than Hill...

9. Slackmaster

Slackmaster Starter

It would be "Finneganism."

Not some flaky religion, but a rational ideology.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar