Romeo Crennel is an idiot

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Puck, Dec 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

ok, so I'm watching the Cleveland game and noticed a few things at the end of the game

with only :24 left and down 19 points, he calles a friggin timeout
    on the hext play Dorsey was hammered to the ground in which his arm got bent back behind him ... he looked bad .... there was a roughing call on the play btw

on the very next play, he barely avoided getting crushed by Vincent Fuller as he was untouched and full speed

THEN.. the very next play, Jason Jones comes up the gut (he was offsides btw) and body slams him to the ground

3 plays in a row .... directly following Crennel calling a timeout, he almost killed his 3rd QB, which is brutally retarded considering he's already got 2 QB's on IR

that game was over
    I saw no way Romeo was going to score 3 TD's in :24
    why kill another QB ?
    he must be fast forwarding to his demise as a head coach

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

You are so right. At the time I was wondering why was he acting like that last drive of the game could win it? To practice their 2 minute drill? That seems dumb when you're down to your 3rd string QB, and he was getting hammered.

If I didn't know better, I'd swear he had money on the game and was trying to beat the point spread?

3. nate42104

nate42104 Camp Fodder

If he had money on himself with the 14 points, he'd have challenged the 50 yard bomb Edwards came down with and was called out of bounds.

4. Hoffa

No point to, he was clearly out of bounds...

5. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

They asked Fisher about that today and he said he never questioned an opposing coach and assumed they wanted to get Dorsey some two-minute work.

:bsflag:

A people should know when they are conquered.

6. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

I was watching some Browns post game shows which is about all I can get here and all the local people seem to think that A. the timeout was stupid and B. Romeo needed to challenge that play because he was in. However on the replay is looked to me like Edwards' toes were out. They also seem to think bringing back Marty is going to solve all their problems. I don't think it will. They need to change over their entire organization because their a mess. New GM, President and all new coaches. And take all of them from teams who know how to correctly build teams (Titans, Giants, Panthers, Bucs, Colts and Broncos) those teams more or less are competitive every year because they know how to build teams there and keep them competitive.

7. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

they did that ... they got a guy from the Patriots

8. Hoffa

They need Schwartz...

9. nate42104

nate42104 Camp Fodder

You're clearly watching analog, you know you're gonna have to upgrade soon right?

10. Hoffa

No, I was watching live...IN HD!!!!:ha:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar