Roethlisberger in motorcycle accident

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by nigel, Jun 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brian

Brian Big Fan

I hope he makes a complete recovery..........but what a freaking moron!!!

:sad2:

2. Brian

Brian Big Fan

Six weeks of eating through a straw is no fun.....Trust me.

:banned:

3. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Unless he has brain damage, there shouldn't be any reason that he'd miss any of the season. It seems to be a head injury, either it's horrible, and will stick with him the rest of his life, or it won't be much worse than a concussion. The missing teeth, broken, etc... are just cosmetic, and hurt his magazine spreads only. If the guy isn't playing by week one because of a head injury, then he's not ever playing again most likely.

4. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

:homer: Mmm... Milkshakes.

Who's got the only legit, healthy starting QB in the AFC north as of this moment? And what was that guy's name again? AAAAAAAARGH!

5. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

lol thats funny.. everyone esle in the afc north is hurt besides mcnair haha wow

6. im4titans

im4titans Camp Fodder

me too. 6 weeks eating through a straw sucked..literally!! I craved potato chips and pizza in a badway. The demerol wasn't too bad though. Ben will have a difficult time calling plays for about six weeks. i sid hut dammit. :nana3:

7. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Hadn't thought about that! Bodes well for Ratbird nine.

8. eberry

eberry Camp Fodder

It sounds to me like the "not serious" part is that it looks like he'll live. I don't get the same feeling about his immediate playing future:

"lost most of his teeth, fractured his left sinus cavity bone, suffered a nine-inch laceration to the back of his head and a broken jaw, and severely injured both of his knees when he hit the ground."

And that's the part they're telling the media. That sucks. But if you see a picture of the windshield and realize that's the spot his bare head went through, I think just being alive would be both the icing and the cake--a speedy recovery for 06-07 no more than a sprinkle or two.

9. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Where did that info come from?

If he hurt his knees, that definitely has more serious impact.

10. eberry

eberry Camp Fodder

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar