Robiskie has to go.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RockyTop Fox, Oct 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. abc2330

abc2330 Pro Bowler

And what are the Jaguars? They made it clear that they have absolutely no desire to throw the ball, lost their #1 WR, and they are having more success with Bortles and their passing game.

If nothing else, you have to wonder why it is worse than last year. One more year of experience for Mariota, we add more talent, yet we are worse in just about every way imaginable. And the run game is worse. Terrible coaching is the only explanation.

2. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

I don’t think it’s a stretch to say Marone is better than Mularkey.

3. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

Run first I can accept. Last year, when it worked well, was great.

This year, we are a run first team that doesn’t really run very well and keeps doing it anyway. That’s what I have a problem with.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  4. VondyP

VondyP Undisputed 2QBeaver Champion

We are 13 weeks in, it is too late to completely change the gameplan for this team. We ride or die with the run game at this point. At least this week it showed some signs of life.

5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

letting 13 run the ball instead of a RB late in the game when the Titans were looking to keep the clock moving was coaching malfeasance IMO

of course 13 ran the rock OOB for like zero yards... a RB would have known to stay in bounds no matter what

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
  6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

one would hope...

7. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

Almost 50/50 run pass this week. 25 runs to 23 passes and over 6 YPC by both backs. Efficient 15/23 for Mariota and based on his runs, we may have actually designed more passes.

Absolutely no excuse for that play call really ever, but that situation was about the worst time to call it.

If they want Taylor to get the ball, throw it to him. Design some short routes or even a screen to get him some room. Handing off to anyone other than a RB with Murray and Henry back there is a waste of a down and should result in a slap to Mularkey's face every time.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  8. Johnnyb

Johnnyb RTR

Good lord, that play call had me pulling my hair out. Easily one of the worst play call he's made all season.

But then they come back on 3rd and 5 and call the counter pitch that goes to the house, so I'll refrain from the weekly "Fire Robiskie" chant for one week at least.

Who am I kidding, please fire him.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar