Robiskie has to go.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RockyTop Fox, Oct 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

We can blame Terry Robiskie all we want. At the end of the day though, he's just calling the game plan the HC wants.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. RealestWhiteBoy

RealestWhiteBoy World Champion

We get above .500, maintain 1st place in the division, are getting our QB, starting RB, all-pro TE, and #1 WR healthy in the bye, we have a top-10 scoring offense, we have a defense that is spiking upward hard ... and our solution is to fire everyone? :clap:

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. SuperMariota

SuperMariota Starter

The staff is afraid to use Mariota...or at least it seems at times. It’s as if something they don’t anyone to know will be revealed about him.

He and the offense needs to be released. He’s a guy that is not going to overrule a coach nor should he have to be. The coach should just understand and make the adjustments or allow Marcus to do it in real time.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  4. MariGOATa

MariGOATa Starter

It seems Malarkey is calling some offense too. Or am I seeing things?

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

5 quarters. Only 8 passes a quarter.

6. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Beats me. Mariota still doesn't look comfortable to me. Maybe they don't think he can make some of the throws?

7. Broken Arrow

Broken Arrow Just a Fan....

every... single.... game.... this year..... has started this way for us.

start slow, turn it on the 2nd half... well, we forgot how to do the 2nd this game...

and this one almost bit us - and it took an 0-6 team to do it....

ROBISKIE HAS TO GO

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  8. SalmonSlayer

SalmonSlayer Pro Bowler

He proved it last week when passing plays were called, made all the throws needed. What more does he have to do to allow these POS coaches to just unleash him? We deserve bettter than the Mularkey/Robiskie chit show.

9. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

I see nothing that looks like any changes to our downfield passing game...instead we keep getting these stupid shuttle passes and delayed hand offs.

Henry had no chance today because they stuffed the line and a couple times had a free rusher in the backfield...just pathetic play design.

I am not sold the OC knows how to use our WRs...our offense just looks crippled.

• High Five High Five x 2
  10. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

walker may be done for a while

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar