Robinson, Mariota or Mularkey

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by 520, Jan 1, 2018.

?
  1. Mariota

43.1%
  2. JRob

47.1%
  3. Mularkey

9.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

He is just really mad that the Titans won and are in the playoffs

2. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

Wait, now the team is "turned around"? I thought this team sucked and needed blown up?

Damn, it's confusing when you hate the team and QB one day and the day after they make the playoffs you're giving the QB you hate credit for turning around the franchise...

• High Five High Five x 4
  3. SalmonSlayer

SalmonSlayer Pro Bowler

I voted MM8 but Jrob is also equally important as he drafted and signed key players. Jrob rebuilt the O-line by signing Jones and drafting Conklin then he brought in Murray to establish a run game.

Think back how the offense could never move up the field or score points at all when Mett was the QB, it was unwatchable. MM8 gets here then things started to really change, essentially the team is being built around him but the missing piece a real OC and offensive scheme to fit his talents.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Fail lol

5. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

To be fair, it was not hard to do better than Mett. It was obvious that dude did not belong in the NFL.

6. SalmonSlayer

SalmonSlayer Pro Bowler

LOL well obvious to the majority but you know there were a handful of delusional Mett supporters that argued to the moon for the booger eater. Yeah he had a big arm and size but nothing else.

7. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

I haven’t hated he qb in a long time jr

And turn around is the best word so all y’all dummies understand

We can admit the teams better and still admit the coach and scheme suck. Not mutually exclusive

No one wants to blow the team up...we want Better coaches because our talent level is too high to be 9-7 wildcard this year. You’re literally too dumb for words

#27 520, Jan 1, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 1, 2018
    • High Five High Five x 2
  8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Hardly any of the 53 would not make any other rosters... unlike many seasons

even the bottom of the roster seems capable of playing in the League. Robinson did that

9. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

I agree with Jeff on All Of The Above, with the caveat that I am having a hard time figuring who's more at fault for the crappy offensive playcalling: Mularkey or Robiskie. I lean towards Rosbiskie on this, but....dunno.

Mariota has definitely had some bad games, and he has to find a way to be his second year self again...before the leg break. Overall though I'm proud to have him, and it's important to remember that even though we loved McNair, he had some lousy games too.

For what it's worth, regardless of whether or not Mularkey has been a turnaround coach, the team doesn't seem to be in a morale funk.

10. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

We had a free play when the Jags clearly jumped offsides. Any QB in the league would have taken a shot down field. Instead, M8 takes a sack. This is what bothers me the most about him. His accuracy is very good, but his decisions are suspect.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar