Robert Quinn

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by 24, Feb 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

JJ Watt is the 2nd least risky prospect in this draft next to Patrick Peterson. I would consider him a larger version of KVB not because they are both white but because Watt plays all out every play and has a huge motor.

Kerrigan is more of a speed rusher and i'm not sure who i would compare him to.

I see Quinn as a good mid 1st rd prospect. That is hardly dumping on him or completely changing my opinion. With our change in schemes up front Quinn is less attractive than before.

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I don't think Peterson is a safe pick by any means. He may be a solid player, but he doesn't do anything GREAT to warrant a top 15 pick. He's got a lot of flaws.
    I see him as the next Woolfolk.

3. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Pro Bowler

Do you just spout stupid things for shock value? Either that or you are the least knowledgeable football person I've ever come across... Next to CJtheBeast of course.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

No he just can't help himself.

5. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

Peterson might have the highest ceiling, but I'm not sure any CB is a "safe" pick.

6. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

2 guys that would disagree with Duece are Aj green and Julio Jones.

How many nfl Wrs has Peterson played against at LSU? 10?

7. 24

24 Starter

I heard someone on NFL Network say that of the 25 CBs ever taken in the top 10, only 4 can be considered busts? Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but that's ridiculous if true.

8. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

9. 24

24 Starter

Of that list, 13 were taken in the top ten, 4 were considered busts. That's about 30%, which is similar to the overall first round bust percentage. I don't know, 70% is still pretty good to me.

10. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Do you just spout off and call people stupid when you disagree with them?

Prove how I'm the least knowledgeable football 'person' you've ever come across outside of you apparently having a crush on Peterson and me thinking he's not that impressive.

Guess what? Until he proves something at the next level your post is as stupid as you think mine is.

I didn't even completely dog the guy. I see him as a Woolfolk type. He's not that great- bad in run support. A bit stiff in movement and VERY hesitant. He's known to blow coverage. He's Malcom Jenkins. Will he be solid? Probably.... Will he be great? Most likely not.

Again- disagreeing with me on NFL prospects isn't smart. You're likely going to be wrong. You guys bite on hype too often.

Do you really know why PP is rated as high as he is?

Because people said he shut down Julio Jones in one game.

Guess what....

He didn't. Jones had 10 receptions for 89 yards... that's an average game for him against this supposed great corner?

He didn't look that great in a conference that doesn't even have elite passing attacks. Come on now...

This is the problem.

ESPN hypes guys due to ONE game. Dareus... one game. Peterson... one game.

It's sad, really. Football fans don't even watch more than highlights...

"He's big and fast!!"

For all of you to laugh at the Oakland Raiders- you'd draft exactly like they do with the same rate of failure.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar