Robert Meachem--Jacked Up!!!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Chris_Henry29, Aug 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HAH... Too all the homers for Robert Meachem!!! He got jacked up on that one play god what a hit!!!! :grrhee: :grrhee:

2 Droped passes!!!

2. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Yeah. I seen that hit haha he got killed. Ginn will easily be the best receiver in the draft class. People say Calvin is such a god. Well. My friend from Eastpointe Michigan was attending a camp for the Lions and he said Calvin sucks. Dropped 4 passes. Ran slow. Idk.

Ginn > Everyone

3. lilkhmerkid4u

lilkhmerkid4u Somebody Saveeeeeee Meee!

Oh so i guess to have success in the NFL you must catch 100% of your passes?

4. Nine

Nine Starter

No.....but if you're a rookie who's missing his first NFL training camp due to a holdout, you damn sure better hit the ground running when you finally get there.

5. texdude2006

texdude2006 Guest

Is Ginn even practicing or is he still nursing his footsie?

6. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

CLEVELAND -- LeBron James thinks he can help fast friend Ted Ginn Jr. become a bigger star.

Further broadening his business portfolio, the Cavaliers' forward has signed Ginn, the former Ohio State speedster now a rookie wide receiver for the Miami Dolphins, to a marketing contract.

7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

no, but when you finally get hit in the pros dont duck on the next pass.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Nike and LeBron clearly have money to waste.

9. SupDawg

SupDawg Guest

I about threw up when I read that..

GINN????

OMG.. What an OSU homer. :rolleyes:

Ginn will be out of the league in 4 years. :grrhee:

10. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Aren't you the one that said companies like nike just don't waste money?
    Anyway, lol @ the friend that said Calvin sucks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar