robaire smith

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by nickel, Sep 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Balderdash, Kamikazi! I'm right and you're not!

2. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

Titans Looking at Robaire Smith

SUMMARY: The Titans are taking with the agent representing DT Robaire Smith who was released over the weekend by the Texans. "We’ve talked again [Monday], but there are still a couple other teams interested as well," agent Michael Harrison said. "I think it’ll be a day or two before something happens." Titans Coach Jeff Fisher said that he expects the competition to sign Smith will be fierce. "We’ve had some injuries on the defensive line, but a lot of teams have," Fisher said. "There are a lot of teams, I’m sure, that will be interested in a starting defensive tackle like Robaire."

What do you think about this article? Post your comments below.

3. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Robaire not producing?

He had more tackles last season then ever before. He is only 29 years old.

4. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

You spent all their money?

:neener: :neener: :neener:

5. Architect

Architect Pain Train

I think we should pick him up ASAP, but hopefully Reese will manage the cap better instead of signing players to make believe contracts with no intent to pay them

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

owww no he did not :ha:

7. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Adding Smith would help at DE as well. He could slide outside in short yardage run situations.

8. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Oh yeah. i so want him back. Starks will be better without the pressure of starting. If we solidify our Line we will have can be a very good D.

9. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

The only thing here which is of concern is that Reese rarely pays big money for a DT.

10. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

And just look how that's worked out for us for the past couple of years...:ha:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar