Rivals mock draft

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by ONUV, Dec 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i wouldn't mind that draft at all, depending on whether we take care of WR in free agency.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

oh yay, another running back in the second. Won't happen.

3. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

shouldn't happen

4. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

I would hate to see another running back in the second round, but Felix Jones is a baller.

5. Bobo

Bobo Guest

As long as Gholston isn't on roids (I kid....or do I?), he could help our line be truly dominant.

Felix Jones, that's a tough one. If we go for another RB, I'd like to try and get a do it all type like Stewart (or Mike Turner). Jones is only 200, so you wonder if he'd be a Fisher type back to carry the load for Fisherball. Fred Davis or Limas Sweed would be nice there.

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i've wondered that once or twice myself....

[​IMG]

7. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

What do you guys think of someone like Tyson Jackson from LSU? He has great speed for a guy his size. 6-5 almost 300, and can play either DE or DT.

8. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Some guys just look freakish, hopefully he's one. Eddie George was kinda like that....as long as he wasn't on roids too :p hhhhmmm and he was from Ohio State also....ok, gotta stop this :lol:

9. Bobo

Bobo Guest

I like him. I think he reminds me of Gillberry from Bama, but bigger. I've seen Gillberry play DT a lot, but don't remember seeing Jackson doing it, but he seems to have the size and strength to do so.

Now let's just trade the whole draft to get Dorsey and Jackson somehow. Jackson/Dorsey/Al/KVB. Muhahahahaha......

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar