RIP Bengals Chris Henry

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by tnyou, Dec 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iQon

iQon Starter

I was upset about the whole situation. The way they delivered the news, his career was over even if he survived. This guy was a knucklehead. Probably even more than Pacman was, but he took his second chance and seemed to make the most of it. I was really pulling for the guy when I watched Bengals games. Thought he'd take over the 2 spot without TJ, and now for this to happen? Very unfortunate to see that kind of talent taken so soon.

2. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

Very tragic ... and so unnecessary

RIP Chris

3. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

I was watching one of Chad's ustreams one night and Chris made an appearance he seemed like a pretty cool guy. I've got some Bengals fans and they were disappointing he got hurt because he seemed to be on the right path and was on the verge of becoming their #1 receiver. It's a real shame that he had to go so young.

4. karmarouge

karmarouge Camp Fodder

I was rooting for him to find success and some personal peace that is always denied those of his up bringing that manage to make it to the nfl.I really wanted him to beat the odds and prove that such young men can find redemption and purpose. Now its another young life wasted.. REally really, sad for him and his family and fans.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar