Ringer more explosive than CJ

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TNTitans58, Oct 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

No way CJ won't be with us next year

2. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

other than wat wayne said...ive watched every game and he is missing mad holes. that specific run against the texans was crazy, he had half the field to work with and he ran into the defender. if he had broken that open-field tackle (ala textbook CJ) quickly, he mighta gone all the way.

on another note, since i stream, sometimes the game lags for a sec right when the play starts/cj gets the ball, and i get a pause of one sec or so and i see lanes.

so many times, it seems like he cuts back when he shouldn't and vice versa....and thats opposite the times he has chosen teh wrong way completely...

im not giving up on him at all though, he was too good to be playing like this. and while he has had a lot of carries in his short career, he is still young, and hasnt been hit by anything serious in terms of injuries - so go ahead and give up on him but i still have to believe he will get it back - even if i have to wait till next year...

While i do say that, that doesn't mean i think he should continue playing if he keeps laying eggs. if he keeps sucking i expect more of ringer/harper then johnson to come in after those two bruisers have tired the D a bit.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. TitanT

TitanT Pro Bowler

There is something wrong with cj and I wish he would admit it.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. tgarner74

tgarner74 Camp Fodder

I think CJ is choosing not to! He has got his money, and now he does not care. I watched with my own eyes, he falls at the very sight of contact. He does not care about his performance, his team, and let alone his fans, or FORMER fans where I am concerned. Sorry CJ, you have done this to yourself.....

5. tgarner74

tgarner74 Camp Fodder

VERY,VERY WELL put!!! I agree 100% and its ashamed that no one can be trusted today. I wonder if CJ ever gives thought to the millions of young, innocent, children who sit in the stands and at their home in anticipation of seeing their "so called" hero make plays, just to watch him fold up like an accordion!!! He should be ashamed of himself.....

6. Titandude

Titandude Stand Up Guy!

Cj5c!

7. Sonic28

Sonic28 Starter

I highly doubt he is trying to suck.

8. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

It might be worse if he really is trying and failing so badly. Let's hope it's a motivation thing, and sitting him in favor of Ringer will get his motivation back.

9. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

Dude, you're crazy.

If CJ sucks it up next year, then yeah, he's gone.

But this year? Too many excuses can be made for him.
    "Oh, he's just having an off year."
    "There's a new run scheme and the OLine hasn't adjusted."
    "There wasn't an offseason for him."

etc. etc. etc.

The only way I see CJ leaving is if we find someone willing to take his gigantic contract and give us some decent draft picks, and even then it's only if we think we can get Trent Richardson + a good center + a decent WR + some decent LBs.

Though honestly, that would be the smart thing to do. CJ isn't our future (don't care who you are, you know CJ won't be on top of his game when it's time for Locker to step in) and I think redefining who we are as a team next year would be a good thing.

10. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

The holes are much bigger for Javon. CJ can't come into the same holes that Ringer can come into.

##Nominated for post of the year.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar