Ringer: If things aren’t working right up front, nothing is going to work right

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Architect, Oct 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

Because CJ makes all the money, even though Amano makes 2/3 what CJ does and doesn't even belong on the nfl. There hasn't been 1 Amano thread this year..

2. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

He could have easily said everyone including the RB's & the o-line needs to work better together. That's actually what you would expect. Him saying this is much different and probably means something.

3. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

...because the O-Line didn't hold out, get huge money, doesn't post on twitter, doesn't have braids and tats and gold teeth, doesn't talk about their stats, etc.

4. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

If he truly believes it's all on the line then he's FOS...

5. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

I was with you until you said "braids, tats, and gold teeth" :sad2:

6. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

I'm just using a few of the criticisms used on here.:?:

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Are you seriously asking that???

Well, assuming you are....

I would say it has ALOT to do with visibility. During CJ's 2K year, how many "OLine is great" threads did you remember seeing??? About as many as "OLine sucks" threads this year LOL. When things are good, it is on the skill players in fan world. When things are bad, it is on the skill players in fan world.

See where this is going?

8. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Oh okay..

9. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Not to be the night hall monitor, BUT,

You can make your point without going personal on the guy, right?

10. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

Didn't block either. Is all that really more important than doing their job? The real reason CJ is hated on so much isn't because of his failures, but because he just isn't likable anymore?

My problem is and has been that I see everyone trying. I see Amano trying; he just sucks. I see CJ trying. He was launching his body like Bob Sanders today, just trying to get something. He's trying. He's just not getting it done. Now it's being explained to me in yet another CJ bash thread that everyone acknowledges the problems with the O-Line.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar