right now on May 11th who.........

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansCountry25, May 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansCountry25

TitansCountry25 Veteran

September 9th 2007 vs Jacksonville Jaguars opening day for the Titans who will be behind Vince Young at running back???

Rookie Chris Henry who looks in tremendous shape and eager to produce and do well. Lendale who is having weight issues and hamstring issues again and frankly just has not shown that he wants to give all from the previous examples. or someone not yet on the roster???

Titans keep saying let the chips fall where they may. I think that is a dangerous way to do things not much different than monkeys throwing darts at a dart board some may hit and stick but chances are more will miss but who do you guys think will be the starter at running back.

2. DJB

DJB Starter

I think Lendale will be starting. I just have a feeling he's going to be ready to take over once he gets a couple pre-season games in. I think Henry will be a nice compliment. I really like Henry but I think with not seeing Lendale much last year and the excitement after drafting Henry people have forgotten just how good Lendale can be

3. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

4. lendale showed flashes but if he cant get into shape.... we all kno henry is in shape

5. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

LenDale, I think, barring injury. I, too, wonder why Chris Henry falls down a lot on contact. Hope it's just the perception created by the highlight film.

6. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Lendale will be the guy. And Lendale will beast.

7. well i really hope that lendale will go out there and prove something to a lot of people

8. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

He will. All these people calling him a fat boy including me.. that has to be getting to him.. hes going to take all that stuff and put it in his head on the field and run through people.

Hopefully..

9. well i dont kno if it is getting to him, i seriously doubt that he gets online to check out the titans forums

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar