Ricky Williams Fails ANOTHER Drug Test...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by BigRed3, May 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

bull****! suspend him for the entire year. this is the pacman jones rule. not that i agree with it, but do Williams just the same as Jones. otherwise... don't get me started... please... seriously though... Ricky Williams gets a fifth strike? or whatever it is? that's crap. pure crap. Suspend him for the season if they are going to do Pacman like they did.

as to the "let him smoke up and play"... I buy into the "non performance enhancing drug" idea... I really do... but most of us live with the reality of drug free workplace... I don't see why it should be different for the nfl. (it isn't)... How many other guys are good enough to play pro ball but just don't make it? (there is no shortage of talent)... and consider this... do you really want all 53 guys to dabble with drugs just because it became "acceptable"??? Trust me... there would be alot more players getting high if it was not prohibited. You think a team is gonna play better getting lit up every day in the parking lot after practice? Sorry for the pun but this should be nipped in the bud.

2. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

Did Ricky take your stash BP? Is that what all this anger is about? While it is not accepted at the work place most businesses do not test there employees on a regular basis.

3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I'm pissed about Pacman Jones... that's why... I just think that if Goodell is going to do Pac like that then he should make another example of of Ricky Williams. It's just in the name of fairness and consistency. Williams had a test because he was in the program. No one fails out of that. (precedent???)<-- seriously, enlighten me someone... has anyone failed out of that?

This makes 5? Everyone's a Dolphins fan. Haven't you heard? They have supposed to have won like 10 Super Bowls over the past twenty years. Media coverage of Miami's team is shamelessly biased. This is a slap in the face to red headed orphan step children teams like the Titans, Jags, and Ravens.

If nothing changes for Pac... if.

they should nail Williams balls to the wall. :rant:

4. so is he going to continue to play in Canada, and i thought that he didnt really like football in the first place so he doesnt care

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

he loves football, he just hates the nfl. i cant really blame him either, im starting to as well.

6. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

The Canadians don't care...

[​IMG]

7. Now he can stay retired from the NFL and still not have to repay the Dolphins...

8. dg1979us

dg1979us Pro Bowler

The fact that someone has to more or less give up there career because they smoke pot is absurd.

9. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

There are a lot of things about his life that are absurd here.

10. dg1979us

dg1979us Pro Bowler

There are a lot of things about society that are absurd too, and how we look at marijuana is right at the top of the list. There are over the counter medications more dangerous than pot. For it to be illegal is ridiculous, and for any work place to test their employees for it is ridiculous. Yes, Ricky is stupid for smoking it and ruining his career, but it is even more stupid that there are rules in place where it has the possibility of ruining his career, or anybody elses.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar