Richie Incognito Still a Jerk

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Hammer, Jan 8, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. altitan

altitan Pro Bowler

Why? Because he has said something before?
    So one guilty once, you are always guilty upon accusation? Gotcha.

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

That guy yes

3. altitan

altitan Pro Bowler

Well that's pretty stupid. Why is he any different? Gonna say the same about Decker?

4. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

So you as a cop don’t take extra precaution dealing with people who been arrested before? I know cops told me “I see you’ve been busted with weed you got any”

Why hey askin me? I had weed once I have it all the time?*

*I do

• High Five High Five x 3
  5. altitan

altitan Pro Bowler

For one, i dont go out of my way to look for weed. Its a waste of time and just gets thrown out of court anyway so no.
    And we are talking to different things. If i know something about someone and catch a clue of the same behavior then yeah ill look into it. What i dont to is walk up to someone and say, you have been caught doing something two years ago and someone else just accused you of the same thing, so you are under arrest.

6. Wingman

Wingman Starter

Eh, who cares. These are grown ass men. They should be able to take it. I'm sure it happens on every play both ways

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. MariGOATa

MariGOATa Starter

No hes a cop that pulls people over for having loud trunks. “Oh their goes that blue camaro that I seen the other day that thug playing Eminem”

8. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

That's good and all..but the "I play next to him" thing doesn't really hold up as I'm sure they're not attached at the hip for every second they're on the field. He could have easily said something while his teammate was a few feet away and not paying attention to what was going on.

But, the accuser, just a day later doesn't remember what was said, so obviously it wasn't too damn offensive.

9. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

Nobody listening to Eminem has a camero and no Cameros get pulled over for "loud trunks".

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

That's why I always make a point of telling the women I work with they look like crap. I'm all for equality.

HR asked me to stop using the phrase, "you look like a homemade abortion" though. That's a little TOO woke apparently.

• High Five High Five x 4
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar