Richard Seymour pulled a Haynesworth???

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Bobo, Nov 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Just read that he did a stomp to Tarrik Glenn's head 2 weeks ago. Haven't found a video, but read a poster on another board saying it looked just like the Haynseworth incident. Big difference being Glenn had his helmet on.

Did I just miss this big news story? Or was there no big story?

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i didnt hear anything about it either.

3. Toly

Toly Free your mind

They showed the video on the CBS pre-game show. It looked exactly like the Haynesworth incident... the guy on the ground had his helmet on, though.

4. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Huh, anyone think it's a bit off that this story was almost a no story? Al was all over the place. :suspect:

5. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

The difference in helmet or no helmet. Seymour actually kicked the guy in the chest more than the face, but he still did it. No blood....no foul.

6. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

There is a conscious hurdle of helmet vs. no helmet tho'. I gotta believe that. If he has his helmet on it's a little different than if a player doesn't have his helmet on. And I think it's a big difference. I could see a player wacking another guy on the helmet, but not without. That's a whole different level.

7. Toly

Toly Free your mind

Is chest a synonymous for head?

8. A.D.

A.D. It's (insert day of week here) & Colts still SUCK Staff

Haynesworth leads the fan voting in an AOL poll for sports "Turkey of the Year". Big Al presently has 36% of the vote, with Maurice Clarett and Barry Bonds each tallying 21%. Haynesworth's picture is the first one featured in the article.
    [​IMG]

9. Bobo

Bobo Guest

I'd like to see the video myself. Head, chest, both? What I read was that he kicked him in the head a few times.

10. SephirothSK

SephirothSK Camp Fodder

If I were Fish I would be more pissed about the way Haynesworth acted immediately after the incident than what he did.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar