Reynaldo Hill

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Psychop1, Sep 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

I've pretty much hated Hill since he became a starter, BUT I've been wondering lately if he's being overlooked. I'm not saying he's challenging for starter by any means, just that he seemed to tighten up a bit in preseason, and he's been making plays on ST's. Depth in the secondary was my biggest concern going into this season. He's yet to actually prove a damn thing in a game, but I'm not as concerned anymore. It doesn't hurt to have a player trying to turn it back around.

Oh well, let the hate/bashing begin...

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

We will never forget.

[​IMG]

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

eric king was the first one off the bench when harper got hurt last week, that's why i'm not concerned about the depth....

4. flamehead2

flamehead2 Starter

Should be a picture of him being burned :)

Seriously though
    did anyone else notice that Pacman went to dallas and specifically asked to wear Reynaldo's number?

5. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

Good point, and King played well. Another bright spot on our defense in my opinion.

6. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

pacman isn't doing anything in Dallas and it feels great

7. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Actually Pac played pretty well against the Packers the other night. He isn't quite back to the form he was for us but he hasn't been in trouble either.

8. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

like you'll be surprised when he is...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar