Reynaldo Hill getting props..

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by thnom, Dec 29, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

no, its a serious question.

I hear Hill makes as many bad plays as good ones.

2. Bobo

Bobo Guest

He does. That's why I don't think he's "easily outplayed" all those other guys. He's a nice find though, and I hope he can be a good starting CB for awhile.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

well he has easily outplayed Antrell Rolle.

4. GoTitans

GoTitans Guest

Let's face it, these writers and commentators watch the highlights on ESPN, check the stats, and that's how they come up with this stuff. They see a few bad plays by pacman and they see that hill has a few ints, so they think he's easily outplayed him. I think it's a joke to be honest.

5. Ewker

Ewker Starter

if you take away Jones returns on punts and kickoffs and just compare their play on defense Hill wins hands down

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

how? they've both given up tds by not tackling. hill is the one teams choose to pick on. remember the jacksonville game? the only thing i would say hill has that pacman doesnt at this point is better hands.

7. TouchDown29

TouchDown29 Guest

Are you kidding? Do you watch the games? Man Pacmans cover skills are 5x better than Hills. Just because a few picks fell in his lap doesnt mean hes better than Pacman. Not to take anything away from Hill because hes playing great for a 7th round pick and he will only get better but to say he's out played Pac thats just stupid. Take away his return skills and maybe more people would notice how good of a cover corner he is becoming. With a comment like that it just makes you look like one of those ignorant reporters that just watches highlights and looks in the news and decides who the better player it is. This weekend make it a point to watch them in coverage and you will be surprized

8. THE53

THE53 Guest

Or, would they take one of the linebackers (Merrimam, Thurman, Tatupa, Derrick Johnson)......

9. THE53

THE53 Guest

No, that would have been dumb, considering we had a running back who led the league in average per carry...but now is a different story...

10. THE53

THE53 Guest

I agree.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar