Reuben Foster, LB, Alabama

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Fry, Dec 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Johnnyb

Johnnyb RTR

Foster used to have terrible technique with his tackles. He'd run through people, sure. But he'd drop his head and was susceptible to neck injuries and stingers.

I noticed this year in particular he really did a good job of keeping his head up, while not losing any of his hit power, while also allowing him to actually see what he was hitting.

This shoulder injury is unfortunate, but I really believe his history of head/neck injuries are separate from this injury.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

We used to see the same thing in HS when football players (at other schools) would play rugby.

3. 10ACTyrant

10ACTyrant Starter

yeah i wouldn't say foster has an injury problem. he plays violently as hell and has made it mostly through the last two seasons. he gets injuries but plays through them. he had a wrist injury this year that didn't seem to slow him down at all.

4. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

I think he has had a few concussions. That probably scares me as much as the shoulder.

5. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

Watching him in the National Championship game, the dude has the lateral quickness we need for those Tyreek Hill's that blow past our DL edge players. He also seems to be a great leader making sure people are in the right spots. How often does Bama blow coverage's?

#105 Aqutis30, Feb 14, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2017
  6. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

He plays like a wrecking ball in the middle of the field. I want Davis as well as a top CB, but damn I'd love Foster in the middle of this defense. If JR were able to trade back to around 10, Foster could potentially still be there.

7. rekirts

rekirts Starter

foster would be fun, seems a bit high at 5 tho.

a good trade back candidate

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  8. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Alot of mocks have him going to Cincy at 9

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  9. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

He's my #4 player overall. A wrecking ball at ILB for sure. I rather we take Jamal Adams or Corey Davis at #5 though.

10. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

Does it bother anyone that Foster did not force a fumble or have an INT in his college career???

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar