Reuben Foster Fails Drug Test

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by titanthakur, Apr 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. abc2330

abc2330 Pro Bowler

They probably wanted to trade a 7th or something else fairly insignificant. But using an early pick on a guy who could end up getting suspended would be like offering Gordon a big contract with the hope that he'll stay straight, which is incredibly stupid.

2. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

Honestly, I'd give them a 7th for him because a 7th rounder drafted likely will amount to nothing. Might as well take a risk on talent, bring him into a new city and good organization with a clean culture to see if he can clean up his act. If he screws up, just cut him showing a 0 tolerance.

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

Playing hurt is not the same thing as having zero injury issues. Didn't he have shoulder surgery and repeated stingers causing him problems? That's an issue. How much or how little is determined by the medical staff.

4. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

First, we don't know if his story is legit. Many people who don't want to fail due to actually taking drugs guzzle down tons of water and then claim they were sick and dehydrated and just over did it. This guy is a first round player who could be a top 5 player. You don't think his agents have gone over this with him a million times? Drugs and failed tests are the fastest way to lose MILLIONS of dollars!!!

So it is less likely that this was an accident as all combine players (and really anyone who is expected to be drafted) will have this hammered into their head time and time again by their agents!

Where was Foster's agent while he was guzzling down copious amounts of water and gatorade?

And we don't know that it was to hide marijuana use. Maybe it's to hide something else?

Fact is, the NFL and the NFL PA both agree at the level of dilution that becomes a failed test because it is at this level they have deemed and obvious attempt to obscure a drug in the system. It takes a heck of a lot of drinking to overhydrate a 230lb man to that level.

Here's a good read on the new policy regarding marijuana and how some knuckleheads still get suspended!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-four-game-suspension/?utm_term=.e671b4db5944

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Could be wrong but I believe it takes 4 failed tests to actually be at risk of missing game time

6. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

your parents?

Meh, I have never taken one lol

7. 10ACTyrant

10ACTyrant Starter

yeah came home stoned as hell one night and so my mom freaked out and made my dad buy a drug test.

i had done ecstacy the night before which had god knows what in it

• LOL LOL x 2
  8. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

that's the trouble with E, you never know. Sometime a bad batch gets around too.

9. 10ACTyrant

10ACTyrant Starter

yeah it probably had crack and ketamine in it or somethin but it put me in a different dimension

10. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

Yup. Clean stuff and it's fantastic and you wake up feeling like a million buck. Dirty stuff (speed, etc) and you'll chew the **** outta your cheeks/mouth and wake up feeling like you were hit by a truck.

• LOL LOL x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar