Report: Some Titans would welcome Pacman back

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by NewsGrabber, Nov 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. desfletcher316

desfletcher316 Occasional visitor

Pacman's trade bait. Hopefully for Marion Barber or a top quality receiver to help VY out a bit. As the season goes on, i'm more and more conviced we dont really need him.

2. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

Great idea 4everyoung.. and so simple. Why haven't we thought of that before...

[​IMG]

For what its worth, I'm glad Pac won't be back until next season for two main reasons. First, it would be a waste of a contract year to throw him in there for just a few games (assuming Fish benches him for 3 or 4 weeks to get the media and attention of his back.. and to show everyone including Pac that we're not desperate), and second reason being that giving him 10 months to think about his mistakes and repercussions is a helluva lot longer than 10 weeks.. and should make him a much better person when he returns..

As much as I want him back on our roster, I guess sacrificing him for the remainder this season should payoff for us in the long run.. assuming he has the brains and determination to turn his life around.. (like what Haynesworth has done)

3. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Well posted, Pitbull.

4. desfletcher316

desfletcher316 Occasional visitor

Don't know if that was sarcasm or are you with me on that?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar