Report: Some Titans would welcome Pacman back

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by NewsGrabber, Nov 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Slackmaster

Slackmaster Starter

This just in...Pacman still suspended.
    The standout cornerback is awaiting trial in two states.

2. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

man, our boards would be nothing had we not drafted Pacman

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

seriously? lol. I didnt look back up to give an exact, but all I did was shorten it. Stap reachin!:clown:

4. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

The simply fact is I bet ALL the Titans would welcome him back I'm just not sure ALL the Titans are on pins and needles wishing it would happen. Not that they hate the kid; just that they have better things to think about like beating Jacksonville.

By the way Ewker, Hope's comment was really not anti-Pac at all and in fact what he was saying was because they have such a family-friendly atmosphere "so I'm pretty sure he would come back in and not be a problem".
    Hope wasn't saying Pac would disrupt that atmosphere but on the other hand he was saying either the atmosphere is so good not even Pacman could be a problem or that the atmosphere would allow for a situation which would support Pacman. Either way it wasn't keep Pacman away because he will disrupt our chemistry.

5. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Really? Some of you actually think that the ENTIRE team would welcome him back? You don't think anyone on that entire team shares any of the feelings with some of the posters on this board who are so against him? Of course those people are less likely to talk to the media! If Pacman eventually comes back, smart players don't want their to be a problem, so they aren't making public statements!

I don't deny that many of our players probably like him and would like to have him back. But I'd bet pretty hard that there are at least a few people in that locker room that don't want to see him back, and would be bothered/frustrated/distracted by the media circus that would/will occur whenever Pac reentered/reenters the locker room.

Do you guys really think that Lendale White knows the feelings of every member of the team?

6. Ewker

Ewker Starter

Soxcat, I read it differently. Hope says "It is a positive locker room now"

to me that implies it wasn't when he was there.

7. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

It's simple. Ask the team if they want to win or lose. That answers whether or not they want Pacman back.

8. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

who cares...he'll come back when he comes back...i'm done with this thread.

9. 4EverYoung

4EverYoung Camp Fodder

We will just have to see if we win the Super Bowl this year. When he returns next year and we don't win it, it probably means we are better off with out him

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar