Report: Seahawks 'certainly' would entertain trade offers for Richard Sherman

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ropy0386, Feb 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

Seattle just informed Sherman he's being released.

2. Statz916

Statz916 Starter

I heard teams can prob get him cheap around 5 million. If thats the case I would be all hands on deck for 5 million

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  3. Statz916

Statz916 Starter

Does Dez get waived soon?

• LOL LOL x 1
  4. Cajun_Titan_33

Cajun_Titan_33 Pro Bowler

Probably trying to rework contract. But even if Dez does get let go I don't want any part of him here.

5. ICBW

ICBW MILF Hunter

you wouldnt want dallas justin hunter??

6. Cajun_Titan_33

Cajun_Titan_33 Pro Bowler

lol ive had enough Justin Hunters in my life!

• LOL LOL x 1
  7. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Titans a possible landing spot for Sherman?

Richard Sherman-to-Patriots could be spoiled by 4 teams, but not by Steelers

Tennessee Titans
    The Titans got three new starters in the secondary last season. Former Patriot Logan Ryan was signed and former USC standout Adoree' Jackson was drafted to be the starting corners. At safety, Johnathan Cyprien got big money, and Kevin Byard broke out with the big season.

But beyond that at corner, LeShaun Sims is coming off a season-ending hamstring injury, and equally ineffective Brice McCain is a free agent. Ryan, like Trufant, has plenty of past experience in the slot and could slide there to make room for Sherman, whose experience would have a great influence on a key Year 2 for Jackson.

With the Patriots' Macolm Butler and the Redskins' Bashaud Breeland already on their radar, the Titans should have interest in Sherman, too. As the team moves on from Dick LeBeau and to new coordinator Dean Pees, it will be looking for corners to make more big plays and give up fewer. Sherman can do both

8. Statz916

Statz916 Starter

I hope he signs here for the cheap but out the teams mentioned I can see him signign with the 49ers. Hed get a big contract and wouldnt be as far away from home compared to us or the other rumored teams.

9. BunchaMularky

BunchaMularky Lewan wuz here

If he lands here it's by choice. JRob won't throw out a dumb offer to get him... I tried to get him to get Bouye last year and he just went all Goodwill on me, said bargain baby... Bet he's regretting not listening to me!

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Plus he'd probably like to stick it to the Seahawks twice a year

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar