Report: Seahawks 'certainly' would entertain trade offers for Richard Sherman

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ropy0386, Feb 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Not to me.

He'll be 30 when the season starts. He's coming off a torn achilles. He has a $13.2 million cap hit in 2018. He is a guy who goes against the grain, which is probably something a new coaching staff doesn't want to deal with.

And with all of that he's a one-year rental. If, by some chance, the injury and age don't affect him, we have to re-sign him or it was for nothing.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  2. Roscoes Wetsuit

Roscoes Wetsuit Pro Bowler

Am I trippin, or was this same exact thread made last year too?

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  3. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

Yeah, no.

4. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

Absoutely not. I wouldn’t trade a 6th rounder for him. He’s not an elite CB anymore and he had speed issues before. Considering he just tore his Achilles I don’t think that’s a good sign for the rest of his career.

Just look at Revis. Perfect example. He tore his ACL and was aging - wasn’t the same player after.

5. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

It was, but you might also be trippin’.

• LOL LOL x 2
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  6. abc2330

abc2330 Pro Bowler

So a cash-strapped team wants to trade a 30 year old CB with a large cap hit? Didn't see that coming.

• LOL LOL x 1
  7. TitanWally

TitanWally Starter

Sure was, and in between the guy put a dirty hit on our QB.

Would be an interesting introduction to the team, especially with Taylor Lewan haha.

Its a no from me.

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

We have some bad CB want threads going around right now. Apple, Talib, now Sherm

Guys, we don't have to trade draft capital to get better at CB. Free agency and the draft have better options

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

I wouldn't mind Apple if the price is right, we have the support system to help him.
    In saying that I'd rather sign Butler, he will be playing with a huge chip on his shoulder and not that far removed from good seasons.

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I don't think our GM even wants to risk it on anyone with anything wrong

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar