REPORT: Falcons fear Julio Jones (foot) lost for season

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by lilkhmerkid4u, Oct 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lilkhmerkid4u

lilkhmerkid4u Somebody Saveeeeeee Meee!

I lost by 2pts thanks to that catch ::):):):)(

2. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Doubt it. I know it's too early to give up on the season. But the Falcons have just 1 win and are already 4 games back in their division. Now they've lost their best offensive player. Kenny Britt's not going to change their fortunes. Wouldn't make sense for them to give up a pick at this point. Their defense is pretty bad. Tony will retire after the year. They need their picks.

3. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I have always considered ATL to be way overrated, but I never saw 1-4 coming.

They've had a very tough schedule outside of the Jets game... they blew a golden opportunity. If they could've won last night, they'd still be very much alive. 1-4 is just too much to overcome when you still have to play the Saints, Seahawks, Packers, and 49ers. That's four more losses right there.

They're probably looking at 6-10.

4. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

if only they kicked the field goal at the end of the half. Always take the 3 points.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. RavensShallBurn

Hindsight is 20/20. You could say the same for us... because even with the garbage call by the refs it would've been tied at 20 before Fitzpatrick threw that pick... probably would've changed the mentality.

But I agreed with our decision to go for it. I just thought our play-calling was very poor down there, overall.

Once upon a time in 1999 the Chiefs had 1st and goal at the 1 and we stopped them four times too. Reminded me a lot of that... just went the other way.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. RavensShallBurn

I think in the Falcons case, I would've taken the field goal though. They needed 2-3 yards for the TD.

7. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

I am usually a person that wants to go for it on 4th down and be aggressive but in the first half I always want points on the board, unless you are getting beat very bad. If you can get 3 points and make it a 1 possession game I have no problem with that.

8. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

plus the entire first half they could not run the ball vs the jets d. If anything a play action may have worked just for the he** of it

9. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

You always take the points in the first half.

• High Five High Five x 2
  10. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Yup. I can't believe there's even a debate on this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar