Rename SEC Championship the Nat'l Championship

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Alex1939, Jan 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

You sure? Cam Newton, Les Miles, Nick Saban, and Tim Tebow would beg to differ.

2. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

oh it happened again in the music shi!ty bowl.

3. World Peace

I just want everyone to know that this guy went auburn and UT. Does everyone realize that? Good.

I went to a Sun Belt school but you don't see me cheering for FIU, MTSU or Troy

4. Ubiq

Ubiq BAMF

Who set the table for the SEC & won the first BCS National Championship???

UT has struggled for the past 5 or 6 years, I'm fully aware of that. I'm also fully aware that college football is cyclical & they'll be back sooner rather than later. They were the winning-est program over the last 80 years until OU took that crown from them this past season....trash it all you want but it's an extremely stable program.

5. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Because you'd rather be a Boise State bandwagon fan?

Let's all face some reality here.... Burner attends Alabama. He is more of a true Alabama fan than you are a Boise State fan, Eddy is a Ohio State fan, and Douche is a Michigan fan.

6. Ubiq

Ubiq BAMF

Coach Taggart has big things popping up on the hill....reeled in the program's first ever 5 star recruit.

7. Ubiq

Ubiq BAMF

Actually that was Butch Davis who had 15 players on the field that time. Dooley got screwed again.

8. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

5 different SEC schools have won the BCS National Championship...
    How long will it take the Big 10 to produce 5 different champions????

9. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

I went to a Sun Belt school also and I don't blame you.

10. World Peace

I guess I jumped on the Boise State bandwagon when I jumped on the Tennessee Titans bandwagon

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar