Reminder of Why It Was Smart to Sit Mariota The Last Game

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Hammer, Jun 11, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SalmonSlayer

SalmonSlayer Pro Bowler

I will be very honest about this, I have pure hatred for Durant so my view is very blinded and skewed! He's a POS in my opinion. I know it doesn't matter and minimal in the big picture but this is just an example of how much I dislike him and Oregon State University. I have access to Nike employee store and 50% discount on everything, whenever someone asks me to hook them up with KD shoes etc or Oregon State gear I refuse to buy it just to make sure the said products don't sell! Yes, I know its ridiculous and I fully admit it. Ok, back to my Friday day drinking and yard work LOL.

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  2. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

Fixed

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  3. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

Lol how come ?

4. SalmonSlayer

SalmonSlayer Pro Bowler

Too much to write about but maybe next fall we can sit down and drink bourbon and discuss when I head to Nashville for a game.

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  5. titanthakur

titanthakur Pro Bowler

We love when players play injured in big games as a society.

Kirk Gibson homerun
    Michael Jordan flu game
    Tiger Woods countless injuries

The legends play in big time situations and don’t worry about their health. Risk is part of the game. What would we be saying if KD and Klay Thompson played hurt and led the Warriors back to another chip?

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. RTH

RTH Meh...

To be fair... Mariota played with nagging injuries all last season.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  7. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

Nah. The reason he will never reach that level of legacy is that he doesn't play all that well when he isn't hurt, and hasn't sniffed a championship.

• LOL LOL x 2
    • High Five High Five x 1
  8. Rwill

Rwill Pro Bowler

That and he plays like crap when he is hurt. It is just an excuse for his bad play. If Jordan went out and scored 7 points 2 assists with 6 turnovers no one would care about the flu game.

• Pigeon Bomb Pigeon Bomb x 1
  9. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

It amazes me how many people defend Mary and his “injuries”. If he’s injured that often, he shouldn’t be starting games. Hard to play well and be consistent if so.

10. titanthakur

titanthakur Pro Bowler

They'll say he was injured all year and most of his career but will never call him injury prone.

• LOL LOL x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar