Reinfeldt Looking to Upgrade Roster

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Jun 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

Coaches may be wrong, but as for the Bennett/Wade/Stallworth/etc... debate - if I'm a coach and I feel like the young group of receivers on the roster have the talent to step into the #1 and #2 roles, then I'd act a lot like they have this offseason. I've heard over and over that Fisher doesn't think the WR position is in as much need as many believe. I think that's the whole reason they just let Bennett & Wade go, and why they've made some offers to vets, but nothing that shows they are really desperate. They feel like they've seen enough to believe the unproven talent we have will produce as well as outside proven talent. The fact that they reproduced the 3 WR draft class idea might support that even more - they believe that was successful and want to do the same to prepare for when Jones and crew might leave via FA after shining the next couple of years. I hope they're right... we'll see.

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

you've got to wonder what these people actually see.

from The Sporting News: "There was disagreement within the titan's organization over taking RB chris henry in the second round. But henry was impressive during the team's latest minicamp."

:suspect: :eh?:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar