Reinfeldt is facing some tough decisions

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Feb 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

I think Givens could become a very good weapon for Vince Young. Especially when we get to the playoffs! He is the only one on this team on offense that has been to the playoffs recently. We can't cut Givens.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Givens won't get cut without an injury settlement and he probably won't be fully ready until the 08 season.

3. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Sledge...

We are if you assume that either lowry or fuller are first string caliber. Both are 4th rd picks who played behind thompson. Thank goodness we got hope or we would be in bad shape in the d-backfield..

4. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

Chris Hope was on a Super Bowl team two years ago, David Thornton went to the playoffs a few years with the Colts

5. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

I'm still trying to figure out why everyone keeps bringing up Givens $24 mil last year. What does that have to do with anything? If he can't go it is water under the bridge and we know he has had a severe injury that at the least will take a whole season to heal. It's no different than if VY had a career threatening injury and someone saying we can't sign a QB because we spent a bunch of money for a QB.

I would say Givens chances of returning and contributing are even less than Pacman's.

6. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Hope and Thornton are offensive players?

7. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

sorry, I was reading quickly and missed 'on offense' :gag:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar