Reggie McNeal

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Titans2008, Jan 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

looked great. I thought he along with Hackney were nice sleeper picks, but it seems that after that performance, McNeal could be making a push for a 2nd round selection. I hear he runs 4.35 to top it all off...

Thoughts ?

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i read he might make the switch from quarter back to wide receiver, but that may have been brad smith. i know it was one of the two.

3. maximus

maximus Starter

I would like to see Reggie McNeal at WR. I think he could be this year's Matt Jones if he does that

4. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

There was considerable talk about him switching but he seems to want to play qb. He was something like 9-11 for 200+ yards with 2 TD's and no picks and another 30 something rushing in the game the other day. On camera, after he had just scored a TD, he told the cameraman that if the D got him the ball back, they would win the game. Then he went like 60 yards in two plays lol. Good stuff. Before that, the coaches were talking about him having a great week of practices. I think he can be a starter in the league at qb. He probably moved up 2 or 3 rounds with that performance the other day.

5. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

I also like Bruce Gradkowski. Looks like he could be a sleeper at QB. Drew Olsen is another interesting prospect. Most of these guys are at best quality backups but it would be nice to land the next Tom Brady with a mid round pick.
    You never know.
    Anyone see Brandon Marshall in the Hula Bowl? That guy is going to be a #1 WR for some team in the future. He only played WR this year and was a defensive back before. He catches the ball with his hands real well and is a monster at 6'6 230 pounds.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar