Refs will flag coaches who leave the sideline to argue calls

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Feb 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Seems like we may benefit from this, Munchak never gets out of line.

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

These refs sure do need to be coddled and have their hands held these days.. maybe, because they SUCK.

Just a thought.

3. DaFunkYMonkeY

DaFunkYMonkeY Practice Squad

lol very true JC

4. JCBRAVE

That's society in general. Nowadays there's much more awareness of everything from player safety to their well-being in 50 years.

You can't even smoke outdoors anymore, gotta walk a 1/4 mile down the street to a "smoking zone". (I actually like this as it doesn't effect me) but point is we're a softer world today.

Even kids are being made weaker than ever before, in my kids school you can't have PB&J sandwiches in the classroom cause 1 out of 8 kids is now allergic, used to be 1 in 20.

5. JCBRAVE

Soon enough cameramen will be coddled too, hit one of them going out of bounds and $5,000 fine coming your way

6. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

This is great news. Munchak can't even figure out if we just had a good or bad call so he just stands frozen.

7. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

Oh great I was late on the obvious Munchak bash :anon:

8. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

Plus the mentality that every kid wins is setting them up for failure later in life and they'll start a backlash and have a temper and we'll probably see a lot more of these babies that shoot up children or movie theaters.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. XO

XO Nevada Native

How did a thread about arguing with refs dissolve into a Sociology discussion.

I love this forum.

I'd imagine this is more about not delaying the game than protecting the feelings of a few refs.

Personally I think refs should be beaten when they make a bad call. Publicly whipped in front of the home crowd.
    But then again, that is probably just me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar