Referee explains non-calls that helped Ravens

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by NewsGrabber, Jan 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. desfletcher316

desfletcher316 Occasional visitor

They wouldn't do that, it might wake the officials up.

2. SteveH

SteveH Starter

In all the time I've watched NFL, since what 84, never seen a delay of game like that not get called

But gods were against us today - not just the refs.. it was mad how everything that could happen did..

though I cannot believe no one called reed about that tackle on CJ - and we get called for the penalty.. sick, sick, sick

I don't want to watch another game for months

3. rock8titans

rock8titans Starter

The refs can suck my left nut.

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

that is a great idea. so good i bet the nfl doesn't use it.

5. DarkRaven

DarkRaven Guest

I understand your frustration, but we got screwed by the Steelers twice for bad calls and the previous Titans game during the regular season. We owned the Titans in the first game, but that bad call against Suggs (Roughing the passer) was absolute b.s. Listen, the Titans were the best team, but not last night. You guys got beat by Rookie. hahaha

6. DarkRaven

DarkRaven Guest

It was soooo funny to see Keith Bullock crying after the game. Classic, he threw one of the barriers aside. He should be fined. I hope someone will put it on youtube.

7. 76Gibson

76Gibson Guest

Good game by the Titans, I hope we are healthy enough to compete next week!

Ravens did get a break on the DOG non call (not on the safety) and I feel your pain. It happens unfortunately.

But make no mistake, while your team squandered opportunities the Ravens took the ball away from you.

8. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Im not saying we lost cause of the no call on the delay, but the NFL does need to make it reviewable or let the Refs wear some kind of device that lets them know time is up.

I was watching the Panthers game last night and they had a Delay of game that the ref caught soon as it hit Zero. This proves letting humans keep track is very inconstant and shouldnt be allowed any longer.

9. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

Considering how whistle happy that crew was in the first half; sitting on their hands in the second half to such an extreme is inexcusable.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar